Categories

Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Typhoon Misery

Typhoon Glenda. 07.16.14
July 15, 2014. I was trololololol because of early suspensions of classes for that day and for Wednesday. It was the first suspension on this school year so It was a really memorable day for me since I'm going to graduate next year. (Yipeee) 

July 16, 2014. Typhoon Glenda hit South Luzon especially Metro Manila and near provinces. Wednesday morning. Wind is hauling. Prevailing winds up to 150kph made my morning miserable. Then brownout came. Our roof got flew away! Seriously. My Mom and I went out of the house just to find the parts of roof who were removed. Yes, it was in the middle of typhoon when we we're walking along the street. I saw how trees fall by the storm. And how my neighbors got shocked of so much wind. It's too dangerous so we get back to our house.

12nn. Everything was clear. A little rain but no winds. We turned on the AM radio and heard the news all over Albay, Cavite, Bicol and Quezon Province. They were all in state of calamity because of the typhoon.

Shocked and in tensed. But at same time, I was happy because we are safe in the hands of God.
For my readers out there, there's nothing more stronger than God. He can control things and stop it. Just pray. And believe in him.



--------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment