Categories

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Most Embarrassing Moment

"Oops. My pants are wet."
Chupchapchip. Holiday for today. I'll just share my Embarrassing Moment guys.

Well when I was in Grade 6, I did a review in Academic Gateway in Katipunan. Review Classes for my high school remedies. May 2011. 

5 p.m.

I went at 7/11 convenience store to buy slurpee. The driver of my service are waiting for me to go home now. I'm actually looking for a CR to go to. But I can't find one since it's a store! My "nuts" can't hold it back anymore. I went to the parking area and pee at my pants. 

Wet..

"Shh.."

I went to the Driver and told what happened. There are two girls that was also at the back of the car and asking "Manong" what was that funny smell. I was sitting in front with the driver.

Then, one of the girls peek on my chair and saw my colored pants wet. They laughed and almost wanted to cry of embarrassment.

"Kalimutan na."

What are your embarrassing moments?! Email me at dionisiobienbautista@gmail.com. Don't worry it will be our secret! Your "Star" moment will be featured here in my blog next week.

Email me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment