Categories

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

UPCAT. (Part 2)

"Shotgun."
Bang bang bang.

50 mins. of Language Proficiency
50 mins. of Science Proficiency
1 hr and 15 mins. of Math Proficiency
1 hr and 5 mins. of Reading Co(Boring)mprehension

I admit it. UPCAT was easy. It was! Still having doubts, but I think my review materials were more harder than the real one. 

English. "Keri." Basic Sentence Error. Sentence Completion. I'm expecting to have a high score at this subtest. It was easy and moderate. Can be answered by my Common Sense.

Science. Let's forget that shit. Joke. Many students found this subtest a hard one. But, I don't. It tested my stock knowledge in Biology, Physics, Chemistry and a lot of Earth Science. I'm not too confident in this but still I love this test. It made my brain functioned. 

Math. Because of too much cold, I went for a CR Break. Then the shotgun came. Math, for me, was the hardest. Since the NAT, I don't really like questions about age. It was also full of fucking functions that I forgot. I got 80 on my Second Year Math because of that Functions. I don't expect to have a high score in here..

Reading! My favorite subtest. Maybe it was my talent to read things fast. So, it was easy for me. Maybe, I'll get a hundred for this! For sure! (Too Boastful haha) 

UPCAT still was really friendly. I mean it didn't compete regularly knowledge ones to the advanced ones.

Seemingly,  University of the Philippines Diliman would be my one great university.

I'll update you guys. Don't expect still. But, Expect na rin. 

1 comment: