Categories

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

UPCAT. (Part 1)

"Nice."
Last August 16-17, UPCAT was held at different UP Campuses. I was in the morning batch of August 16. At SOLAIR, UP Diliman. 

Kung may UP Diliman. Bakit walang UP Liwanagan?

Okay,okay. We were like 50 in the auditorium of SOLAIR. And here's the fun part. Left-handed people were separated in a line between right-handed ones. I was a left-handed. And when we got into the room, we sat in the same chair where right-handed people does. Justice? I thought we had like a VIP treats or what. 

Then, I sat at my chair and the proctor started to instruct what to do. Test booklets and Answer Sheets were distributed. It was a fine scenery. Til....

The cold bothered me anyway..But seriously. All of them wore jackets and I don't have one. First, it was controllable. Then, it started to make my hand white. Make my body freeze. LITERALLY! It was my first time to experience such cold. It was my very first time to feel my hands like I don't have any hands at all! 

Jinx. It was the start of my UPCAT Misery..

No comments:

Post a Comment